I saw a posting for a photographer who needed an assistant for a wedding and figured I let my kids sleep in on Saturday morning and run to the photoshoot. I didn't take any real great shots but assisted Levi and Jen Sim's and to say the least it was MORE THAN worth my time to go help. I was in such awe of what he did with OCF, now I know I really do need to learn it. Go to this link at S Designs to see their great work!
Here are a few of my candid shots!



1 comment:
Angie, what a great opportunity! Good for you! Now are you wishing we would have "rocked the ocf" last week? :( Maybe the next time she comes into town. Really we should just take it on ourselves. :) Two bright gals like ourselves. I'm sure we could figure it out. ha ha ha
Post a Comment