This was one of my favorite shoots ever, mostly because of the little boy!
We left work early on Friday and headed out to the airplane museum and then drove to the train depot.
I ended up taking over 200 pictures of this little guy and Dave as they explored all the sights. Needless to say I couldn't post all of them (at least not on this site)
Thanks little guy for spending the day entertaining us! We Love You!







3 comments:
What a cutie!
What a ham!!!! Thanks again for your help. He had a great time with his Uncle Dadid!!!! Ha! Ha! Now I just need you to work your magic with the two of them and try and get at least one picture of them looking at the camera with somewhat of a smile. It is almost impossible.
Oh my heavens! This little guy is so cute. I love the shots with him sitting on the train wheels.
Post a Comment