Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last Shoot of 2009

I got a call from my Uncle Ron to get a family photo shoot before my cousin was sent out for Active Duty. 

Photobucket

We planned on an indoor shoot (and we did that), but my cousins house has a GREAT view of the valley so we hurried and shot a few outdoors.  There were lots of clouds but they broke up a bit as we went out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Chad - he flew out New Years Day morning and I'm sure he doesn't want me putting this here, but he is a doctor AND he's single!  (Aunt Mary - if you want, I will take that part off)

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Love your photos! I acutally know them! I grew up with them in C.W. They look great!

Camilla said...

Thank you! Receptions drag a little, so you wonder around a lot looking for cool stuff.lol. No, I'm not his sister, just grew up in the same ward. I'm a bit younger than their youngest, and R was bishop in my ward at one time i believe. Keep up the good work! Love your stuff!