Friday, November 13, 2009

You can teach an old dog....

So I've been taking several classes over the last few months, mainly to learn lighting better.  I took this understanding light class, which we had an 8am shoot.  There was great light that I didn't know existed at that time of day... since I'm a night owl.  :) 

Photobucket

Next I took a studio lighting class - wow, I've had my studio lights for over 3 years and FINALLY learned to used them correctly.  Below is the model we used for class.  She looks much better in the after shoot then when we were shooting her.  I mean MUCH better.
Photobucket

This is my attempt at the very first photo shoot with my studio lights, being used correctly!  Miss A was a great model!!!
Photobucket

Lastly, my great teacher of light, Jon Williams, took this shot of me.  I think it is the first individual shoot of me with my tongue not stuck out at the camera.  My mom would be so proud!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I must say, you look fabulous!!