Monday, October 12, 2009

Summer Flowers


So besides just taking pictures of families, I LOVE taking pictures of what I call details (insides of flowers, bugs, textures etc.) Most of these pictures were taken in the last few months for a project I'm working on. PLEASE comment on your favorite flower picture(s), even if I don't know you. I really want to know which one's are the favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

The ones that really stood out to me are the 4th and 8th one down! :) I love them all though!!

Lisha said...

I love the heart shaped petals on some of the flowers buy my favorite is #4. I LOVE the colors and the delicate details. I don't know why but it makes me think of a country bride.

Donavan Family said...

I love the first one the 8th one and the last one.
We hung our family pic last night and it looks good. You will have to come over sometime to check it out!

Aimee said...

I like #4 as well!

kate said...

#15!! Love it!

Chism and Carrie Nash said...

Great pictures. I like the first and the last those are my favs.

Amanda Bishop said...

I love the 3rd one down! You should be these on istockphoto.com. You might be able to get some money. Great shots, what micro lens are you using?

Amanda Bishop said...

You know I really ought to proof read something before I "be" posting! I meant, you should use them for stock photos. Thanks!

Nicole said...

Every day that I look at these my decision changes. :) Today I am leaning towards #1. They are all wonderful. You are so, so, so good at macro photography. The colors in these is just amazin'!