Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Little Miss A

I started taking pictures because I wanted to take pictures of babies and I haven't had a baby shoot since April so I was so exicited to take these pictures I didn't even give her mom a chance to even ask, after a minute of me babbling on, I stopped chatting to clarify that, that is what she was really calling me about.

Photobucket

Little Miss A wanted to be wrapped up so tight in her blanket that each time we got her to sleep and would take the blanket off she would wake up crying. We tried this for about 1.5 hours and then finally felt so bad for keep doing this to her we decided it would be best just to take pictures of her wrapped up.

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

THANK YOU Karen and Zan for letting me take these pictures and for all that you do for others, it is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

They are all amazing Angie!!

Chism and Carrie Nash said...

I love baby pictures. They are so good.