I never thought a couple of kittens could cause such havoc for a photo shoot. We went to the same farm that I went to with "Mr. T" and there were 1 or 2 kittens that would just wander into the shots then, but this time there were 4 kittens and "Big J" REALLY wanted to play with the kittens and "Little J" wanted to watch them play which meant we had to be creative in getting them to look at the camers
The photo shoot was for "Little J's" 1st birthday. Now I know 1 year olds are fast, but "Little J" was SUPER fast, REALLY! We would set him down and he would not last even 1 second there so the majority of his pictures were on the run. (ok so there is a picture of him sitting, but it was a very rare thing)


"Big J" just celebrated his 5th birthday. He REALLY wanted to take the kittens home and we had to work hard to change the subject.




No comments:
Post a Comment