I got to spend some time with my BFF growing up at her grandma's 90th birthday. I talked about this family before, they are one of most entertaining families you will ever meet.


There was a small river the kids were playing, but one of the little boys fell in BEFORE the party even began - he got quite dirty and had some pretty big alligator tears.


I got a few of the kids to pose for me - but in the end a few of them were all too happy to ham it up for the camera.






There was a small river the kids were playing, but one of the little boys fell in BEFORE the party even began - he got quite dirty and had some pretty big alligator tears.


I got a few of the kids to pose for me - but in the end a few of them were all too happy to ham it up for the camera.




1 comment:
Angie! Wonderful job! I love the bokeh on these close ups. Are you loving your 85?
Post a Comment